For more than 40 years, Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital has been a place of healing and connection for patients and families in Wilson County and the surrounding area. A part of the Vanderbilt Health community of hospitals and clinics, the two-campus facility is the sole provider of inpatient and outpatient medical services in Wilson County.
Flu vaccines. Now more than ever.
It’s the best way to prevent the flu or lessen your illness if you do get sick. And reducing the impact of flu in our region will help our health care heroes better care for those with COVID-19.
It’s never been more important.
Talk to your doctor about scheduling your vaccine soon. Or make an appointment at our Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinic in Mt. Juliet or our Vanderbilt Health Clinic at Walgreens in Lebanon.
Everyone is stretched. Please be kind.
While the most recent "surge" in cases of COVID-19 is beginning to lessen, hospitals are still seeing many people who are very sick -- and most of those continue to be unvaccinated individuals.
Among the vaccinated individuals who are contracting COVID-19 and becoming so sick they need hospitalization, the overwhelming majority have previous underlying conditions that prevented full protection from the vaccine.
The vaccines still are doing their most important job -- reducing our risk of serious illness, hospitalization and death.
If you've been vaccinated, thank you for taking action to protect yourselves and those around you. If you haven't been vaccinated, please do so soon -- or have a conversation with your doctor.
We continue to encourage taking precautions including wearing masks in indoor settings and avoiding large crowds.
Learn more about scheduling your vaccine with Vanderbilt Health. This includes boosters of Pfizer's vaccine per CDC guidelines.
See our visitor policies to keep our patients, visitors and employees as safe as possible.
Become a Nurse at Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
Why Choose Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
- Comprehensive services: From the delivery of more than 600 babies to more than 6,000 surgical procedures each year, we offer personalized quality care close to home. Now, as part of Vanderbilt Health, we are even more strongly positioned to meet your needs, from common ailments to the most complex conditions.
- Recognized care: Our hospital is fully accredited by the state of Tennessee and the Joint Commission. In addition, we have received national quality awards including designation as an accredited chest pain center, a stroke center, and a comprehensive weight loss center. In satisfaction surveys, our patients consistently give us high marks in service and quality of care.
- Commitment to community: Our economic impact to this community exceeded $58 million in 2018, including $14 million in charity and uncompensated care. With more than 200 physicians and over 600 employees, we are one of the community’s largest employers, with a payroll topping $38 million.
Services at Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
- Chest Pain Center: We are equipped to handle cardiac emergencies 24/7. Our accredited Chest Pain Center is designed for the best and quickest treatment for those suffering a heart attack.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation: Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Services on the McFarland Campus is a 26-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility with private rooms; an intensive therapy program including physical, occupational and speech therapy; 24-hour rehabilitation nursing and physician supervision; and onsite access to imaging, laboratory and pharmacy services.
- Primary Stroke Center: Our accredited Stroke Center meets strict national standards that support better outcomes for stroke care, treatment, rehabilitation and recovery.
- Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement: We were one of the first hospitals in Tennessee to offer robotic-assisted total and partial knee and total hip replacement surgery. This advanced technology for total and partial knee and total hip replacement surgery offers a new option for those with chronic knee and hip pain.
- Weight Loss Center: The Vanderbilt Surgical Weight Loss program offers advanced care to help you lose weight and improve your overall health. If you’ve been unable to reach a healthy weight with nutritional and lifestyle improvements alone, surgery might be a better and safer option for achieving your weight loss goals. Our team will work with you to develop a personalized care plan combining surgery, nutrition, exercise and psychological support.
- Women’s Services: Our Women’s Pavilion offers pregnancy and childbirth care along with educational resources to meet the needs of new parents. Our women’s services also include minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, digital mammography, stereotactic breast biopsies and breast reconstruction surgery.
Medical Staff Portal
Patient and Visitor Information
Find visiting hours, insurance and more.
Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital offers a comprehensive range of services in a modern, safe and patient-friendly environment.
Classes and Support Groups
Find available classes, class schedules and support group meetings.