Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Wilson Co. brings nationally leading comprehensive cancer care to Wilson Co. and the surrounding area. The new comprehensive cancer center brings nationally recognized cancer care local, with the comfort and convenience of receiving care close to home. Our expert team includes specialists from various specialties who are experienced in diagnosing and treating all types of cancer, from common diseases to the most complex cases.
Why Choose Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Wilson County?
- Recognized cancer care: The National Cancer Institute designates Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the highest ranking by the world’s leading authority on cancer.
- Personalized to your needs: Our specialists have dedicated their careers to treating patients with your specific cancer, so we offer effective care that is personalized to your needs. Often, patients seek us for a second opinion on their diagnosis or treatment plans.
- Team approach: You don’t just have one doctor here – you have a team that works together. Cancer care requires the expertise of specialists in many disciplines, from surgeons and pathologists to medical and radiation oncologists. Here, you’ll receive personalized treatment recommendations from all areas, including radiation therapy, cancer medicines, surgery and even clinical trials.
- Specialized tumor boards: At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan customized for you. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
- Patient-centered care: We treat you, not just your cancer. Our team considers you as a whole person when planning your treatment, considering your health and personal preferences. We don’t rush you into making a decision. We take time to answer questions or discuss a concern. We want to make sure you feel comfortable, informed and confident in your care.
- Innovation: The next generation of cancer care is happening right here, including clinical trials, diagnosis with pinpoint accuracy, treatments based on changes in tumor DNA and targeted, precise treatment technology.
- Technology with pinpoint precision: Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Wilson Co., is one of only four centers in the nation equipped with an EthosTM radiotherapy system. This new technology integrates imaging with treatment delivery, allowing radiation oncologists to see changes in patient anatomy, adapt treatment plans within minutes and deliver the therapy within a typical 15-minute timeslot. The technology enables a quick and precise change to treatment plans if a targeted tumor has changed size or shape.**
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Wilson Co.*
1411 West Baddour Parkway
Lebanon, TN. 37087
Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Our Care Team
- Vandana Abramson, MD
- Ingrid Mayer, MD
- Sarah Murawski, NP
- Elizabeth Davis, MD – Sarcoma
- Nancy Davis, MD – Genitourinary Cancer; Senior Medical Director, VICC Cancer Care Network and Strategy
- Josh Donaldson, MD – Breast Cancer
- Laura Goff, MD – Gastroenterological Cancers; Medical Director, Division of Hematology and Oncology
- Wade Iams, MD, MSCI – Lung Cancer
- Laura Kennedy, MD, PhD – Breast Cancer
- Deva Sharma, MD – Benign Hematology
- Christien A. Kluwe, MD
- Kenneth J. Niermann, MD, MSCI, BS
- Ashwin Shinde, MD
*"Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Wilson County is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital.
** EthosTM is a trademark of Varian Medical Systems, Inc.